CODE OF CONDUCT
PT Asia Sinergi Solusindo
Effective Date : 8 January 2016
Revision No : 1
This code of conduct sets out regulations of the Company that shall be followed by all its employees with a purpose to :
- Institutionalize corporate values based on global best practices.
- Continually enhance accountability and transparency.
- Act according to the prevailing laws and regulations.
This code of conduct is applicable to all of the company’s employees without exception. Any violation to this code of conduct may result in disciplinary actions towards the employee including from the company. Details of disciplinary actions are provided in policy on Disciplinary Actions and Procedure.
1. Gifts and Other Favors
- Each employees must not give or receive any gifts or other favors for his/her personal benefit, be it in the form of cash or non-cash, services or any other personal benefit, that are provided for directly or indirectly, to and/or from customers, suppliers. Contractors, brokers or any other parties that have business relationship with the Company. Gift and other favors include promises to provide and/or relatives gifts and other favor in the future and gifts and favors provided indirectly to an employee through his/her family and/or relatives and/or any third parties.
- Specifically, employees must not give or receive any gift or other favors to and/or from public official anywhere in the world.
- Each and every gift and other favor in any from whatsoever received directly or indirectly by any of the Company’s employees must be reported and turned over to the Companies Human resources Division to be utilized for the benefits of all employees. The Company’s Human Resources Division shall determine the disposition of those gifts. Exemptions to this rule apply for the following:
i. Gifts in the form of calendar, planner and work related meals that are immaterial in monetary value of Rp. 300,000or less.
ii. Sample given to our Company or individual employees that have no sale value or the value is immaterial or Rp. 100,000 or less.
- In any event, all employees shall timely disclose in writing the receipt or offer of any gifts and other favors, including exempted items, to the Company’s Human Resources Division.
- Any exceptions to the above shall be approved by the Company’s Board of Directors.
2. Conflict of Interest
- An applicant who have family relatives with employees. Family relatives are: parents, grandparents, husband/wife, children, sibling, in-law, brother or sister in law.
- An employee granting a contract or work to companies owned, managed controlled by and/or having a conflict of interest with such employee and/or his/her family.
- An employee having a financial interest (other than in shares of publicly listed company) in the Company’s customer, suppliers contractors, brokers or any other parties that have business relationship with the company.
- An employee operating, controlling and or owning another business that may have conflict with his/her work with the company.
- An employee using the Company’s assets (outside of the authorized benefit package granted to the employee) for his/her personal, family of friends benefit.
- An employee conducting business for his/her personal benefit rather than doing the same for the Company’s benefit.
- An employee holding a position in another company (not affiliation).
- Should an employee be involved in any of the situation mentioned above, such employee shall. For each situation, report them to the Company’s Human Resources Division, for approval from the Company’s Board of Directors, and for employees of job grade same and above the Board of Directors shall obtain approval from the Company’s Board of Commissioners.
3. Confidentiality Information
- Each of the company’s employees shall keep and secure any confidential information related to the job and responsibilities in the company.
- Each of the company’s employees shall not own, disclose or take out any copy or document related to correspondence or any document either in hardcopy or softcopy including email without company permission.
- Each of the company’s employees shall keep confidential information related to company activities, e.g. company equipment, system operation procedures, etc.
- Each of the company’s employees shall keep confidential information given by the customer to the company based on the standard from customer.
- This undertaking shall apply and survive in the full force and effect during the service period of the Employee based on the Employment Agreement as well as after the termination of the Employee Agreement.
Each of Company’s employees shall on an annual basis (or more often as deemed necessary by the Company’s Board of Directors) fill in and sign the Disclosure statement as attached to this Code of Conduct or as may be amended from time to time.
PT Asia Sinergi Solusindo
Okto Fready Nainggolan
President & CEO
Appendix: Disclosure Statement
Herewith, I declare that as of the date below, I have read, fully understood and complied with the company’s Code of Conduct.
- Referring to Clause 1 of the Code Of Conduct on Gifts and Other Favors, I hereby declare that I have not given and/or received gifts or other favors in performing my duties to the Company.In case I received any gifts and other favors, voluntarily I am willing to fill out the “Disclosure Statement Receipt of Gifts“.
- Referring to Clause 2 of the code of Conduct on Confidentiality, I hereby declare that I have no Conflict of Interest with the Company and performing my duties to the company, except for the following:
- Referring to Clause 3 of the Code of Conduct on confidentiality, I hereby declare that I will not disclose any information related to the job and responsibilities in the company including but not limited to confidentiality information given by the customer or consultant to the company.
I have read, understand that non-disclosure of a conflict and non-compliance with the Company Code of Conduct may lead to disciplinary actions against me, including my dismissal from the company, in accordance with the provisions in the Companies Regulations and shall provide redress when violations of that I do cause a loss for the company and/or third parties and can be processed according to the applicable law in the State of the Republic of Indonesia.
© Copyright 2013 PT Asia Sinergi Solusindo (ASSINDO)